If you needed heart surgery, would you hire an “ordinary” doctor? Of course not! It’s too important. So when you decide to sell your house, why would you hire an “ordinary” real estate agent?
Let’s be honest, any ordinary agent can list your house on the Multiple Listing Service. But to get the highest price with the terms you want, it’s the entire package of Skills & Services that’s important to consider. Don’t trust the sale of your largest asset to an “ordinary agent”.
To get the highest price for your house, you have my commitment I will:
- Provide you with a thorough Current Market Analysis (CMA) of your home and a Comprehensive Marketing Plan.
- Counsel you on how to properly position and price your home in the current marketplace to generate interest and activity.
- Suggest and advise you as to any changes, such as maintenance and home presentation, you might want to make to your house to make it even more marketable to the Buyer and help you obtain top dollar for your home ~ 1st impressions are key! As an Accredited Staging Professional, part of my success is “staging” properties, preparing them for sale. Statistics show that professionally staged homes sell for more money and in less time than non-staged homes.
- Showcase your home and property with professional HD Photography (in home and aerial).
- Create an individual website specifically for your home.
- Create a Virtual Tour of the interior and exterior features of your home, for buyers and agents to be able to virtually “walk thru” the property. Submit your home to the nationally recognized John L. Scott website with over 50 million hits per month plus Realtor.com, the largest real estate website in the world. Additionally, your home will be accessible to new buyers in the marketplace through John L. Scott’s e-mail Home Delivery Program.
- Broadly advertise on (f/e) NWMLS, John L. Scott, individual property website, Realtor.com. and cooperating websites.
- Contact you no less than weekly (more frequently if preferred) via your choice of communication method (email, telephone or personal visit) and provide you with an updated progress report. Keep you updated on any changes in the market such as newly listed comparables and new financing alternatives to make your home more saleable.
- Create professional, full color flyers with photographs that details all the features and benefits of your house for agents to use with potential buyers.
- Utilize relationships with prior clients, prospects and other agents – contact personally and introduce them to the property. Promote your home at Real Estate Board meetings, staff meetings and network groups for maximum exposure to the other agents in the area who may have qualified buyers.
- Attach a secure, electronic keybox on your home so all MLS agents can gain access with their buyers. Monitor electronic access to home and follow-up with all agents that have shown your house for their feedback.
- Post small signs throughout your home highlighting unique features and upgrades.
- Include in personal database and newsletter publications.
- Schedule an Open House (if wanted) for the cooperating Brokers in your area to familiarize themselves with your house.
- Hold a public Open House (if wanted) with wide internet and signage advertising.
- Personally handle all inquiries and encourage showings.
- Ensure proper screening and verifications of qualified buyers.
- Respond quickly and professionally to all inquiries from the public, neighbors and agents.
- Personally present and evaluate all offers and counter-offers.
- Calculate for you a net proceeds sheet for each offer.
- Offer timely and regular communication with you and all parties.
- Project Management – handle follow-up and keep you informed before, during, and after, the sale.
- Manage and synchronize all processes, deadlines and individuals in the transaction from the beginning to Closing.
- Manage all rounds of negotiations for each phase of the transaction.
- Work with the lender and appraiser to fight for your price.
- Coordinate the Closing and possession timelines for each party.
- Minimize your risk and liability during the transaction and after the transaction Closes.
- Provide Free Home Warranty coverage during the term of the listing.
- Not just tell you what you want to hear, but to tell you the truth!
FREE Home Value Analysis
If you are a seller, I can help price and put your home or property on the market for a quick sale. If you’d like to find out an approximate value of your home or property, simply click on Home Value Analysis to get three automated estimates instantly. No cost, and no obligation.
Please know the correct selling price of a house is the highest price that the market will bear. To assist you in determining the market value of your home, I am happy to meet with you personally to review the various factors (neighborhood, location within the neighborhood, home updates, condition of the home, school district, etc.) that can impact the value.